January 18, 2013

Products I've Used Up: Not Your Mother's Sea Salt Spray

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

This is the first sea salt spray I've purchased, and I'm quite glad that I did! I was a little on the fence about buying it, because there were mixed reviews, but it was like $8, so I tried it. And I have to say, you get what you pay for. It says you can use it on damp or dry hair, but it doesn't really do anything to dry hair (it just makes it look stringy). I use it on wet/damp hair and then defuse it, and it works perfectly! It's that perfectly messy hair that everyone wants!

Although, there were a few things that I didn't like so much. The description says that it "creates random texture, waves and body." I have very thin hair, and not a lot of it, so when a product says it will give me any amount of body, I expect to see a difference. I saw no difference. And like I said above, it doesn't work on dry hair at all. Lastly, it's not very easy to travel with. If it had a pump instead of nozzle, it would pack much easier. Or if they had a travel size!

But overall, I would definitely recommend this product, because you do get what you pay for. And I would definitely buy again, but I want to try the Bumble&Bumble Surf Spray next (although, it's more than twice the price).

So I'll give this product 3 1/2 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment